Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Moments from the past few weeks

I got to thinking I never put pictures on here and I should. So here are some random pictures from the past few weeks:


This is me and my oldest son. He really wasn't looking forward to me leaving him for three days. I'm thankful he and his little brother both did well.


My boys playing basketball with my Dad. It's one of their favorite things to do at their house.


Before I left for Texas we all went out to eat and for ice cream. My youngest LOVES ice cream, he really gets into it... and gets it all over himself.


My niece and my Mom in the background at the restaurant we went to.


The next morning I headed south. This is what the area looks like where I grew up. Flat. Beautiful, but flat.


More beautiful flatness... and the sunrise.


I didn't take many pictures while I was in Texas, but when I got back to my parent's house my youngest wanted me to take his picture... he wants so badly to be like his big brother.


When we got back home we started practices for football.... Momma is still uneasy about this decision.


This picture was taken by my oldest son. It's hard to see in the picture, but where the arrow is pointing looks just like a fist is coming out of the clouds. It was really cool.


And last but not least, the jalapeno beer bread I got at the Czech bakery in West, Texas. If you ever pass though there, stop. It's really amazing. I added some cheese to mine because I am my father's daughter and can't leave well enough alone. It was really great.

There you have it, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment