Friday, May 10, 2013

It's a good day.

On this very Friday, I am totally convinced that I am in such a better place than a year ago, and that I haven't let what happened to me define who I am.

On this very Friday, I realized that I went through the one year anniversary of my divorce date, which was Wednesday the 8th, without even thinking about it for a single second. I wrote that date on many pieces of paper that day, and it never dawned on me what day it was.

To me, that is a beautiful thing.

My life is not going to be defined by bad things that happen. My life will be defined by the wonderful things instead. I am too blessed to dwell on the storms of life.

I am counting today as a 'mental victory' for myself.

Score:

Leslye - 1
Leslye's Subconscious trying to get the better of her - 0


It's a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Cheers coming up from your fan base! :)
    Adam

    ReplyDelete